Sewage treatment plants, sewage pumps and pumping system specialists, UK
We tick all the boxes!
T +44 (0)1527 529809
Sewage Treatment Plants
Sewage treatment plants are suitable for developments where foul drainage to mains drains is not possible.
- Sewage treatment processes - simply explained!
- Household Dangers for Sewage Systems
- Different Sewage Treatment Systems - simply explained!
- Problem Sewage Treatment Systems
- Recognising Sewage Fungus
- 20 Causes of problems in the Sewage Treatment Process
SPE can specify and supply Sewage Treatment Plants to cater for 6 population equivalent up to 48 population equivalent and can design and oversee the installation if required. SPE offer installation of Sewage Treatment plants as part of their service within a 50 mile radius of their location in Redditch. Installations outside this area can be arranged in conjunction with your local ground worker.
SPE Sewage Treatment Plants are specified for minimum low-cost maintenance. SPE offers a full commissioning and after sales service, including individually tailored Maintenance Contracts involving planned maintenance visits.